WESTERN AUSTRALIAN TEACHING & LEARNING FORUM 2024
Shocks and Solutions
Sponsoring Shocks and Solutions in Higher Education
We are thrilled to be a gold sponsor of the WATLF 2024 conference, taking place in the beautiful city of Perth, Australia, from 1– 2 February 2024.
As sponsors we are excited to contribute to the vibrant community of thought leaders, educators and learning technologists.
Say hello to the PebblePad team attending the conference. Robert Vick will be there to answer your questions and share insights on using technology to support the learning, teaching and assessment ambitions of tertiary education.
AI and Assessment
Perspective paper: Redesigning Assessment Practices in an AI World
Discover how AI is impacting how we assess and evidence student learning with PebblePad's latest insights.
PebblePad is used across the entire student learning journey – from pre-arrival to post-graduation, as well as for institutional-wide initiatives. Explore how PebblePad supports teaching, learning and assessment ambitions across these five key themes:
- Authentic assessment and feedback
- Flexible learning design
- Belonging, wellbeing and success
- Employable and future-ready
- Professional identity and capability
Watch our webinar, Enhancing Career-Readiness in Higher Education, a discussion with;
- Professor Sally Kift, President, Australian Learning & Teaching Fellows (ALTF), Vice Chancellor’s Fellow, Victoria University, Adjunct Professor: JCU, QUT, La Trobe University
- Professor Michael Sankey, Director Learning Futures and Lead Education Architect, Charles Darwin University
- Gayle Brent, Senior Fellow Higher Education Academy (SFHEA), Learning and Teaching Consultant (Employability) Griffith Sciences, Griffith University