Fully booked - registration is closed
Date and time: Wednesday 14th March 2018 10:00 - 16:30 and Thursday 15th March 2018 09:00 – 16:00
Duration: 2 day event with accommodation and refreshments
Location: PebblePad HQ, Telford, Shropshire
As a person who knows their assets from their resources and their regions from their workspaces, we know you are already pretty skilled where PebblePad is concerned. Still, PebblePad is a wondrous thing, and after this workshop you’ll be seen as the guru of PebblePad for your institution. On this two-day residential event at our HQ we will cover the advanced aspects of PebblePad, from creative outputs to interoperability and integration. You may also gain a jean size thanks to some tasty pastries.
1000 – 1630
It’s your first day at our HQ in sunny Shropshire, today is all about the platform and we’re diving straight into the advanced features
• Designing learning in PebblePad –designing powerful, reportable workbooks and templates, a hands-on workshop
• Placements with PebblePad – reporting, managing externals and a digital signature chucked in for good measure
• Logging activity with activity logs and collecting assets with collections – why tags are the best thing since sliced bread
• Using ATLAS to manage the assessment process
Onsite overnight accommodation at the University of Wolverhampton, Telford Campus
A tasty meal with our PebblePad team
0900 - 1600
After a good night’s sleep, we’re back planning how you can recruit, train, support and retain PebblePaddlers in your institution
• An enhanced breakfast – meet some of our team to discuss some of the upcoming enhancements to PebblePad over a tasty bap/cob/barm/roll/bread cake
• LMS Integration – how to make this work for students, staff and the institution
• Making the case for PebblePad – a few group activities to get you thinking about how PebblePad can be used across your institution and some creative ways you can get people to jump on board the PebblePad train
• Creating inspirational training – putting our heads together we will start looking at how you can upskill your institution
• Your PebblePad challenge – an opportunity to use everything you have discovered over the last two days in a super-secret activity.
Price: £300+VAT per person, including one nights accommodation and refreshments
Registration is now closed, but please fill in the form below to register your interest in future Super User Academies.