Date and time: Tuesday 14th May 10:30 - 16:30 and Wednesday 15th May 2019 09:00 – 16:00
Duration: 2 day event with accommodation and refreshments
Location: PebblePad HQ, Telford, Shropshire
As a person who knows their assets from their resources and their regions from their workspaces, we know you may already be pretty skilled where PebblePad is concerned. Still, PebblePad is a wondrous thing, and after this workshop you’ll be seen as the guru of PebblePad for your institution. On this two-day residential event at our HQ we will cover the advanced aspects of PebblePad, from creative outputs to system administration. As well as expanding your knowledge there will also be ample opportunity to expand your waistline with a host of tasty pastries on hand throughout the two days.
1030 – 1630
It’s your first day at our HQ in sunny Shropshire, today is all about the platform and we’re diving straight into the advanced features
• Designing learning in PebblePad –designing powerful, reportable workbooks and templates, a hands-on workshop
• Supporting activity with PebblePad – reporting, managing externals and customised assessment in any location
• Reporting in PebblePad: designing for getting useful data to support learning
• Logging activity with activity logs and collecting assets with collections
• Using ATLAS to manage the assessment process with a focus on marking and feedback
• Meet the developers and product owners in an informal setting – hear about enhancements to PebblePad and ATLAS
Onsite overnight accommodation at the University of Wolverhampton, Telford Campus
A tasty meal with our PebblePad team
0900 - 1600
After a good night’s sleep, we’re back planning how you can recruit, train, support and retain PebblePaddlers in your institution
• What is an e-portfolio? – an opportunity to listen to Shane Sutherland, CEO of PebblePad and share ideas.
• Making the case for PebblePad – a few group activities to get you thinking about how PebblePad can be used across your institution and some creative ways you can get people to jump on board the PebblePad train
• Managing change and implementing PebblePad successfully – examples, observations and recommendations from colleagues with decades of experience in the HE sector
• Creating inspirational training – putting our heads together we will start looking at how you can upskill your institution
A post session forum will be created giving participants the opportunity to explore ideas, ask further questions and retain connections with colleagues.
Price: £300+VAT per person, including one night's accommodation and refreshments (you will need to provide your own laptop)
Fill in the form below to register for your place at the Super User Academy.