Date and time: Tuesday 31st July 10:30 - 16:30 and Wednesday 1st August 2018 09:00 – 16:00
Duration: 2 day event with accommodation and refreshments
Location: PebblePad HQ, Telford, Shropshire
As a person who knows their assets from their resources and their regions from their workspaces, we know you may already be pretty skilled where PebblePad is concerned. Still, PebblePad is a wondrous thing, and after this workshop you’ll be seen as the guru of PebblePad for your institution. On this two-day residential event at our HQ we will cover the advanced aspects of PebblePad, from creative outputs to interoperability and integration. As well as expanding your knowledge there will be also be ample opportunity to expand your waistline with a host of tasty pastries on hand throughout the two days.
1030 – 1630
It’s your first day at our HQ in sunny Shropshire, today is all about the platform and we’re diving straight into the advanced features
• Designing learning in PebblePad –designing powerful, reportable workbooks and templates, a hands-on workshop
• Placements with PebblePad – reporting, managing externals and a digital signature chucked in for good measure
• Logging activity with activity logs and collecting assets with collections – why tags are the best thing since sliced bread
• Using ATLAS to manage the assessment process with a focus on marking and feedback
• Meet the developers and product owners – hear about enhancements to PebblePad and ATLAS
Onsite overnight accommodation at the University of Wolverhampton, Telford Campus
A tasty meal with our PebblePad team
0900 - 1600
After a good night’s sleep, we’re back planning how you can recruit, train, support and retain PebblePaddlers in your institution
• LMS Integration – how to make this work for students, staff and the institution
• Reporting in PebblePad: designing for getting useful data to support learning
• Making the case for PebblePad – a few group activities to get you thinking about how PebblePad can be used across your institution and some creative ways you can get people to jump on board the PebblePad train
• Creating inspirational training – putting our heads together we will start looking at how you can upskill your institution
• What is an e-portfolio? – an opportunity to listen to Shane Sutherland, CEO of PebblePad and share ideas.
Price: £300+VAT per person, including one nights accommodation and refreshments (you will need to provide your own laptop)
We are also keen to host a Super User Academy in the north of the UK. If your organisation is able to host the two day residential, please get in touch with email@example.com to discuss further.
Registration is now closed, but please fill in the form below to register your interest in future Super User Academies.